[OM] Re: New Camera Maker

Subject: [OM] Re: New Camera Maker
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:08:52 -0500
LOL!!

Actually, I've been looking for a carry everywhere digicam for a while
now.  When someone here posted the link about the new Nokia with the
Zeiss lens the proverbial light bulb finally went on over my little
head -- when I replace my current phone it will be with one that
answers my search for a constant companion camera.

DOH!

It will also address my portable music wants (refuse to call 'em needs) as well.

Of course I'm hoping the price will adjust downward by the time I'm
ready to renew my contract.

ScottGee1