[OM] Re: Intervalometer for OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Intervalometer for OM?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:18:31 -0800 (PST)
The Olympus MAC Control will do time intervals up to a max of 120 secs and
powers the motor drive
too.  It is really nice for copy work too as it has a nice big tactile button
to release shutter
in single shot mode.
I have one in good working order but user condition, if interested in buying
one. ( contact me off
list. )

Rergards,
Tim Hughes