[OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:57:07 -0000
Partially, yes, guilty as charged.

But I had my 4000-ED before you had your V-ED, if you remember.  Another
lister takes the rap for the scanner (in fact, he just a few minutes back
spoke of the huge labour saving it offered!).

Now that I have the E-1 perhaps I will be more relaxed about selling that
pristine 4Ti body you saw!

--
Piers