[OM] Re: I feel like a moron

Subject: [OM] Re: I feel like a moron
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:24:08 +1300
Hi all,

There's something strange going on here.  AG Schnozz just wrote
> This also means I get
> to use my beloved 100/2.8 for how it's really intended--FULLFRAME!
> Ooo ooo ooo, my 24/2.8 becomes a 24/2.8 again!

In other words, 3:2 format.  Now, about a couple of weeks ago, I saw also
where he said that he missed (regretted the loss of) 3:2 format.

I thought at the time he must have been having a brain f*rt, since after
acquiring his E-1, as far as formats are concerned we have heard nothing but
praise for the perfect format 4:3 and damnation for 3:2, from AG.  :-)

Is this the result of silver deficit?
Have the ?Hughes Brothers been at it again?

What gives ??

Brian