[OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:35:02 -0800
I don't like them either. At least with PS they give you ways to deal
with it. Do all your file movement with Bridge and the sidecar file
follows the image automatically or save your RAW file to the Adobe
RAW file format and the side car files are integrated right into the
new RAW file exif  with no separate files to get lost.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA