[OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:06:30 -0800 (PST)
> The other distinction I've heard (on Lightroom podcasts) is that
> it's primarily for RAW processing and all work on an image done in
> Lightroom is non-destructive.

The real beauty of Lightroom, which makes it unique, is that it works
on RAW files (even from multiple camera brands) and JPEGs seemlessly.
 I can shoot a combination of RAW from two cameras, plus an
assortment of JPEGs and manage them all as though they are just one
file type.  You can also do some "reprocessing" of the JPEGs to match
the RAWs too.

Now, if it can only walk and chew gum at the same time...

AG

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/