[OM] Re: I feel like a moron

Subject: [OM] Re: I feel like a moron
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:20:19 -0800 (PST)
Tom Scales wrote:
> I'm sorry, perhaps you all can help me.  What is this 'film' of
> which you speak.

It's a type of linear sensor for your camera which allows you to
upgrade it at will without spending $3000+ each time.  It's also
full-frame 35mm format and even comes in varieties without
color-filtered bayer arrays.  Kinda like the Foveon Sensor.  It even
comes in monochrome!

It also has other benefits, such as no sensor dust (at least in the
small varieties, the full-frame 4x5 style is a little pickier)

Oh, I forgot the most important part.  It works in your OLD cameras!
You know, those tiny, lightweight ones that use your 100/2, 35-80,
90/2, 50/2 and 350/2.8 lenses complete with aperture control.

I just might have to get an OM-4T to satisfy my craving for camera
purchases.  I know I can fly the price of one of those past the CDFO.
Joel has a nice champaign one that will never get used again and it
would look really nice with my silver-nosed lenses.  Hmmm.

I've come to the conclusion that scanning is a lost art.  Last night
I got the best scans I've ever gotten out of any film and they are
really, really sweet.  Now, if I can only figure out what I did
right.

AG

Be a PS3 game guru.