[OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance

Subject: [OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:34:32 +0000
I get lines on my 9000ed scans but only if I scan using 1 pass. If I
scan using more than one pass they disapear so I use 4 passes to be
safe. I got lines with the dual scan 4 -its just a cheap and not very
caperble scanner regardless of the number of passes. I got none with the
5400 mk1. However the 5400mk1 suffers from far far more flare than the
9000ed.