[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: Paul Shields <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:31:08 +0000
I sit in front of a 24" iMac most of my working day and it's virtually
silent. All my Windows PCs sound like hairdryers in comparison. I'm very
susceptible to noise and I'd shift platforms if I had a 'tornado on my
desk', but the iMac (now on my second after moving from a 20" powerPC)
is amazing in its lownoiseness (my new word of the day).