[OM] She says Sorry

Subject: [OM] She says Sorry
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:22:19 -0800 (PST)
"The One Who Must Be Obeyed" had indicated last year that the
darkroom would need to go.  Well, that triggered a mindset change and
since then I have been in a photographic slump in things monochrome.
Digital B&W just isn't cutting it.  :(

Well, we've had several heart-to-heart yacks the past couple of weeks
and it came to light that this was an issue with me and my own mental
well-being.  (gotta love that one, eh?)

So, until further notice, the darkroom is back in business! I've
actually got some B&W loaded up in the OM-2S and I'm almost thinking
in terms of the abstract nature of B&W again.

AG

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front