[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:32:44 -0800
We certainly get a bunch of delicate flowers sometimes. I have the
infamous "wind tunnel" Power Mac and I took the free Apple upgrade to
reduce it, but the "horrible" noise, while there, was never very
obtrusive or bothersome at all to me. Certainly less obtrusive than
the cooling fan on my Sharp LCD TV which no one complains about.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA