[OM] Re: More Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: More Lightroom
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:09:04 +0000
Aha. I had seen 'export' under the 'file' menu which allowed me to
open it in photoshop, so assumed that was the way to do it. Of course
'edit if photohop' is not under the 'edit' menu. I suppose RTFM
applies here. But wait, there isn't one yet and 'help' helpfully says
it isn't available. I do remember something about online tutorials...

Thanks for that.
James