[OM] Re: More Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: More Lightroom
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:45:30 +0000
My one annoyance when using it is having to import photos to have
them show up in Lightroom. When I export a photo to photoshop, work
on it and save it in the same folder as the original, it doesn't
appear in Lightroom unless I import it. So it's really easy to have
your main photo catalogue tool not showing some of the images it
should. Of course I may not be using it correctly...

James