[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:19:50 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2007 10:01:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  family was concerned about the
photography being bothersome, but later said  that they weren't aware
that I took photographs.

Others have  compared the E-1 to the M7 in quietness.  I don't think  I
disagree.  This is one of the greatest assets of the camera and  a
feature which is highly underrated by reviewers and  pixel-peepers.

Please forgive me, the devil has shown up again . . .

AG, next  time let me know and I'll send you one of my pinhole  cameras.  No
shutter noise and no problem with subject movement.

Oh, so you like the battery grip, do you?  Who would've  thought?

Folks if you are using the e-1, you really do need the battery grip.

<[8^) Bill Barber