[OM] Re: Lets make this easy . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Lets make this easy . . .
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:29:50 -0600
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> OK, now lets assume all the file  are now
> on the drive and I want to now back them up to another WD 250 GB  drive.  Do
> do another back up or just do a copy to the new drive.   (am I asking the
> right question?)  Which ever it is, then should I be  reasonably safe, just
> sending all the files I backed up to the trash can?

Kind of six-of-one, half-a-dozen of another. What I _would_ do is to
make two sets of files on each drive. Your file set (the 85-90 GB)
is small enough that you can do this without crowding, and it
eliminates even more the chance that files will come up unreadable.
After that, I would feel okay trashing the laptop files.

Steve