[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:17:58 +0800
Joel,
Thanks you for sharing your experience & opinion. I have 35-80/2.8, I
don't want to get another zoom lens as similar focus length now.
Besides, 470g of 35-105 is not really light. I much concern the
weight since I took my 35-80/2.8 in my China trips, I found that too
heavy for my camera with motor which belonging on my neck.

---
Michael
Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user

在 21 Jan 2007 8:53 PM 時,Joel Wilcox 寫到: