[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:30:09 +0800
Hi, Joel,
I agree that zoom lens is more convenient. I always take my 35-80/2.8
to my China trip. Honestly to say, it's quiet heavy when you belong
it with camera & motor. Recently, I got an OM-1n. The motor fails to
work properly with the OM-1n. Therefore, I don't think it's a good
balance to put my 35-80/2.8 onto my OM-1n without motor. As my idea,
a light combination for my hiking photography as OM-1n without motor,
24/2, 35/2, 50/1.2 & 85/2.

Any idea for it?

---
Michael
Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user

在 21 Jan 2007 12:56 PM 時,Joel Wilcox 寫到: