[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:52:58 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2007 8:43:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

My  companions, Barnum and Bailey:

And I'm sure they bring you great joy.  I was in the midst of a  catastrophic
event just before checking this email.  Tigger and I had  finished off a bowl
of black raspberry and chocolate chunk ice cream and the cat  (that would be
Tigger) had collapsed across my lap and was doing what he  does best.  He was
taking a nap until it was time to get in bed for the  night.  We talk
throughout the day and he does allow me to touch him, in  fact he demands it.
We
think he is part Burmese as he certainly has the  voice and vocabulary of a
Burmese.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful image of your companions.  Bill  Barber