[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:43:07 -0500
We have three.  Believe me, I *know* that one can ask and only hope.
Once, our little one managed to hide really well and we could not find
him.  The big guy accompanied my wife on the search.  As a joke, she
said, "Find your brother for me!" and continued to look.  A few
minutes later she gave up the hunt, came around a corner and found the
big guy laying across the little one, holding him down, something he
had never done before and hasn't done since.  Yeah, he got props for
that.

I've never even attempted to set up a photo of any of them though I've
been lucky enough to grab a few.

ScottGee1