[OM] Re: Remote flash trigger has me baffled

Subject: [OM] Re: Remote flash trigger has me baffled
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:35:36 -0500
It's all basically the same stuff made by Yinhe Technology Development
Co., Ltd.  The RF-604 transmitter in your unit is identical to some of
the other 4 channel units sold.  The difference here is the flash hot
shoe built into the receiver.  Maybe its electronics are subtly
different or your FL-50 has a sufficiently high voltage to allow it to work.

As I said before I know mine work just fine as long as the voltage is
4.25 volts or higher.  But somewhere between there and 3.75 is stops
working.

Chuck Norcutt