[OM] Re: Remote flash trigger has me baffled

Subject: [OM] Re: Remote flash trigger has me baffled
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:32:20 -0700
This reply is probably not very helpful but might help someone thinking
about buying remote triggers.  I recently purchased this remote set from
that same seller (http://tinyurl.com/2fp2aq).  It works flawlessly, have not
checked the range yet, but it fires my T-32s and FL-50 every time.  It is a
great gadget, even my wife agrees on that.