[OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:50:01 -0700
Congratulations!
I ordered the angle finder plus the focusing rail, hopefully they will
arrive tomorrow so I can start playing with them (given that my AF "modding"
will be successful) over the weekend.  My correspondance with him was
extremely smooth and he was very helpful.  Based on that correspondance I
would recommend him any time.  Just hope the mail arrives early tomorrow...