[OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Angle finder modding and e*ay seller jinfinance
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:40:28 -0500
The one that amazes me is the older of our two granddaughters.  No
interest in photography other than having her picture taken, but from
an early age, she'd spot new gear and point and ask, "Is that new?"
That would invariably prompt a look from my wife echoing the question.
 It's like being surrounded by polygraph machines.

BTW, Jin is on my list of Favorite Sellers, but I have yet to buy
anything from him.  Go figure . . .

ScottGee1