[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:44:20 -0500
I can evaluate color, distortion and vignetting at just about any size.
  But resolution of the lens using a 900x600 image?  In terms of visible
detail that's probably only about 1/4 or less of what the lens is
capable of.  A 900x600 full pixel crop of the lower right corner would
be a better evaluative tool for resolution but not nearly so pretty a
picture.

Chuck Norcutt