[OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 85mm F2 MC
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:25:33 -0800
It's not too hard to see the vary sharp corners at the bottom of the frame.
Some primes don't even hold up as well in the corners, especially on FF
digital. The windows on the house at the extreme bottom right are clear
enough, no?  Many here just talk, but don't provide any pics, or sometimes a
poorly scanned neg/slide/print at 640x480 display. I offer a very clear and
detailed 900x600 shot and there is a problem? Look at the flags on the
distand buildings and the detail of the houses...

Paul