[OM] Re: OT Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: Lose, Loose, Looser, Loser
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:02:23 -0500
To each his own.  I find it very difficult to look at and can't take it
for more than a few seconds.  My eyes are continuously trying to focus
what can't be focused.  It appears to me that the image suffers from
motion blur which has left two distinct edges neither of which can be
successfully resolved by the eye.  I think it would be much better if
there was only a single edge even though it might be very soft.

Chuck Norcutt