[OM] Re: Winter in Niagara County

Subject: [OM] Re: Winter in Niagara County
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:24:40 +0000
That looks like great scenery, Ali, thanks.  Like Chuck, I should
have moved the dividing line up or down (probably down) to avoid
splitting the scene equally.  35 & 39 could also do with moving up or
down, but the colours are lovely. 8 is my sort of photo, but it would
have been better without the scrappy bit of road in the foreground.
Finally, I really like the composition and colours of 23 and 31.

Chris