[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:13:49 -0500
I go with Moose here. Using a new layer and messing with opacity
sliders is just the bee's knees. I usually go a little overboard with
the LCE rather than try to get it spot on with the settings. Usually
this means hitting it once with the 20-50-0 setting, then hitting it
again and using the slider to calm it down where I like it. There's
one shot in particular:

www.bobwhitmire.com

Coastal gallery, sixth shot over from the left, that went from a nice
but a little on the drab soft side to a really snappy print with the
application of LCE. In fact, after replacing the shots without LCE
with new prints using LCE, sales of that particular print really
picked up. By that I mean sales went from nothing to three or four. <g>

--Bob