[OM] Re: Alternative to ICE4 for B&W Negative

Subject: [OM] Re: Alternative to ICE4 for B&W Negative
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:45:11 -0500
Thanks for the link (which is actually htm rather than html)
<http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/photoshop/polaroid-dust-filter.htm>

It's no different than what I have already but I note that I've had it
so long that it predates my having PhotoShop so I only had the stand
alone version installed and not the plug-in.  Incidentally, the help
file is only available from the standalone version.

Base on Ken Rockwell's demo image of the tree maybe I didn't give it
enough usage to understand how to get the most out of it.  I'll have to
try it again.  But I'm still a little skeptical.

Chuck Norcutt