[OM] Re: Took 'em down

Subject: [OM] Re: Took 'em down
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:31:01 -0500
Phew! You really are passing through the fire.

I don't want to sound like some kind of wu-wu New Age nitwit here,
but it might help to see if you can dig something positive out of all
the shit life is slinging at you right now. Maybe tote those Olys
with you to med appointments and take pictures of med techs that
stick you with needles or something. Finding the positive, i.e.,
something to do, amongst all the negative is a pretty good medicine
to ad to what the docs are going to do.

Best to you!

--Bob, who quit 15 years ago