[OM] Re: Took 'em down

Subject: [OM] Re: Took 'em down
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:36:57 -0500
Hang in there, mate.  Smoking cost me a triple bypass 8 years ago.  It
cost my wife a near fatal heart attack three years ago and lung cancer 2
years ago.  Both of us are slowed down a bit but very much still here.
Almost no one is supposed to survive lung cancer but she is now
apparently cancer free.

It's not yet time to check out.  Too many more images to make.

Chuck Norcutt