[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:07:06 -0500
>From what I've read, Reala is hard to print to its full potential.
For that reason, I've done very little with it.  Shot some years ago
in both 35mm and MF and was impressed by the results but got scared
off by its difficult reputation.  The custom lab I used at that time
is out of business.  Fuji booths at photo shows used to feature
enormous prints from Reala that were spectacular.

Any wisdom on this?  Have I missed out on something wonderful for all
the intervening years?

ScottGee1