[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:28:37 -0500
And when 'Mrs. Robinson' came out, Joe Dimaggio wanted to sue too.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio,
Our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson.
Jotting Joe has left and gone away,
Hey hey hey.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net