[OM] For Sale - 2 OM Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] For Sale - 2 OM Zuiko lenses
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 13:31:46 -0500
I would like to purchase a new Zuiko Digital 14-54mm (or consider a used
one if another list member is selling) to replace my 14-45mm.  So it
seems I need to let go of a couple of OM lenses that are not being put
to much use to help fund the purchase.  Why is letting go of OM
equipment so difficult to do?  It's like I want to take the OM system to
my grave... it's a bit weird being a Zuikoholic.  In any case,  please
help out a fellow list member that has a new obsession, digital Zuikos.

1 - Zuiko 35-70mm/4 with rubber lens shade and Olympus caps
     serial #284478
Excellent condition, no marks or scratches on either front or rear
element or internal fungus that I can see.  Aperture is snappy.  I know,
I know... most list members think this is the worst of the 35-70mm zooms
though I took many fine photos with it including the one that won 2nd
place in a local calendar contest.  So there <sticking out my tongue>.
$70 plus actual cost of shipping

2 - Zuiko 85-250mm/5 MC with tripod collar and generic caps
     serial #114989
Excellent condition, no marks or scratches on either front or rear
element and no internal fungus that I can see.  Aperture is snappy.
There is a very slight internal haze that can only be seen under a
bright light source.  I'm not sure if this is one of the zooms
susceptible to this.  It seems to be on the element or group of elements
that move while turning the zoom ring.  Doesn't seem to affect image
quality.
$160 plus actual cost of shipping

My prices and ratings reflect those of KEH.  If for any reason the
buyer is not satisfied after receiving the lens, it can be returned no
questions asked.  I can email photos of the lenses if desired.  I would
rather sell within the U.S. though will consider selling overseas.
Please respond off list.

Richard L