[OM] Update to Macro Madness Sale

Subject: [OM] Update to Macro Madness Sale
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:29:15 EST

OK, I need to either sell. move or store some great OM related gear, so  here
goes . . .

This Macro Madness Sale will be followed by a Hot Shoe Madness Sale, Flash
Madness Sale, 75-150mm Lens Madness Sale, Winder 2 Madness Sale and maybe just
a  Madness Madness Sale.  Domestic shipping on all your Madness purchases will
 be a total of $12.50 if shipped at the end of all this madness (which
should be in the next 10 days).  So if you buy something early on and think
you
will want something in a later madness sale, just let me know and I'll hold
off
shipping it until the bloody end of the madness.

As always, money cheerfully refunded if item not as described and returned
to me in condition it is received.  I don't have photos of this and if you
need photos to make a decision, I can produce them.  My descriptions will  be
right on and I'll try to get my pricing right for each of us to make your
decision easier.

Olympus OM  Auto Bellows - LN in box with caps and both manuals with  Auto 80
markings.  $140

Olympus OM Auto Bellows - Mint+ to LN in box with caps and no  manuals.
Original style. $120

Olympus OM Auto Bellows - Mint+ to LN, no box, both caps and no  manuals.
Original Style. $100

Olympus OM Auto Telescoping Extension Tube - LN in box, manual, both caps,
tripod mount.  SOLD

Olympus OM set of Auto Extension Tubes - Mint, 7,14 & 25mm. Both  Caps.
Essential part of any serious OM kit.  Not just for macro.   $110

Vivitar for OM Auto extension tubes - LN with leather case, box,
instructions, plastic bag, 12,20 & 36mm. I have a set of these and the OM  Auto
tubes in
my kit.  $40

P.R.O. for OM auto extension tubes-Mint+ in box, front cap but no rear  cap.
13, 21 & 31mm. Even if you don't know what an extension tube  is you need to
buy these and then figure it out.  $20

Olympus OM Focusing Stage - Excellent + (in other words you can tell  they've
been used sometime in the past. Most of what proceeded this item, you  can't
tell)  SOLD

Olympus OM Auto Zuiko 80mm f4 macro lens - Excellent with light signs of  use
on the mount and a couple of bright spots on the aperture ring.  This  is the
auto model which takes a deep rear lens cap.  Original front cap,  however
rear cap is absent.  Work around for this is either an automatic or  manual
Olympus 14 or 25mm extension tube and a standard rear cap.   SOLD

Olympus OM Auto Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro Lens - This one is an AG special  (that
simply means Ken Norton would love it).  Everything is mint with this  Silver
Nosed macro lens with the exception of an extreme slight bit of oil on a
couple of the aperture blades.  In spite of that, the lens should last
forever.
The blades are snappy, snappy, snappy.  The 50mm f3.5 was  the first lens I
bought for my kit and no kit should be without one. I have  the 50mm f2 and
still keep this beautiful little workhorse in my  kit.  SOLD

Olympus OM Auto Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro Lens - This one is a black nose  Mint
condition lens with original front and rear caps, LN hard leather case and  it
has a whisper of oil on one blade.  The one in my kit has the situation  and
I've never had a problem with it. SOLD

Vivitar for OM  90mm f2.5 Macro - Big beautiful tack sharp macro lens  that
goes 1:1 without a tube. Mint+ with front and rear caps and original
instruction manual. This one focuses smoothly and not as buttery smooth as a
Zuiko.
Produces very nice sharp images.  UPDATE - I do have some  nice pictures of
this lens and also done with this lens That I can email to  interested parties.

$100

Slide Copier (yes, I know it isn't macro, but what the heck) - very nice
clean shape. The bellows part has one fold that isn't exactly right however has

no negative impact on function) SOLD

Olympus OM Roll Film Stage ( same as above, and I don't want to move or
store it) very nice condition - $20

OK, that's it for the Macro Madness Sale.  Respond off list. PayPal or
checks (domestic) or MO. Will ship overseas for slight up-charge.   Remember,
your
satisfaction is guaranteed.  Stay tuned for other Madness  Sales.

No, I'm not bailing.  This is all surplus to me and almost all of it  is
duplicates.  Long live OM, long live e-whatevers.  Heck, long live  Pens and
Sixes.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber