[OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital disc

Subject: [OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital discourse)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:18:51 +1100
> Chris Barker wrote:
> I am not sure whether to believe you or not, Marc. I mean
> where are these alleged photos? ;-)

Well, okay, I'll have to upload them to my gallery, and then
I'll let you know (note, my enthusiasm for photography well
-exceeds my talent. :-D ). Just so long as you like pictures
of dead stuff on the beach.

Incidentally, if one of our fellow listfolk says they are
going to send you a working, fixed-lens rangefinder, and
then proceeds to send you said rangefinder, plus the original
case, plus the original manual, plus the notes for the
adapted battery, plus the tele and wide extenders for
said camera (with viewfinder adapter), plus their original
case...

...would you all think that good cause to not only begin to
believe in Santa Claus again, but that he subscribes to this
list? I do, and I believe in very little.

Thanks, Santa. I've even bought some more of that film stuff
to fill it with.

Cheers,
Marc (who didn't think he passed the "bad or good" test)
Sydney, Oz