[OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:06:13 EST

In a message dated 1/1/2007 7:48:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good  idea.  Never thought of that.  Somewhere around here I even have a
two AA battery box from Radio Shack that has a couple of leads coming
out of it.  But I'm not the guy that has to do the  test.

Probably one of the best purchases I've made is a simple battery tester
bought on sale at Radio Shack for $10-$12, a number of years ago.  It  tests
button cells and everything else used with my OMs.  It is worth  checking out
next
time you are in Radio Shack.  Seems like every town has  one.  They must be
standard issue.  You know at least one church, a  police car, a filing station,
a junk yard, too many banks and insurance agents  and a Radio Shack.  Hmm,
deep thoughts to start the new year . . . I'm  going to go back to sleep.
<{8^)
Bill  Barber