[OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital disc

Subject: [OM] Re: What I did (am doing) on my holidays (was: The new digital discourse)
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:06:36 +0100

28 dec 2006 kl. 09.49 skrev Marc Lawrence:

>> Dave in Denver (DACattani@xxxxxxx) wrote:
>>> _garth@telusplanet.net_ (mailto:garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:
>>> The  annoyance factor has exceeded the entertainment factor.
>>> See youse folks in a month or two...
>> ==============================
>> I'm with you. Too bad too.... I love this list.
>> Dave in Denver
>
> Bah! Humbug! You and Garth are both a couple of wusses! Hey,
> I've been gone only a few days, and any storm's already gone
> bar the occasional flash and rumble. "A month"?! You're both
> a couple of skirt-wearing girls (with humble and completely
> contrite apology to any skirt-wearing girls on the list).
>
> You'll be back. You can't escape. This is our own Hotel
> California ("...check out any time you like..."), so you'll be
> back.

Glad you didn't use skirt-wearing males as a bad word, then I would
really been insulted. Nothing is as good as wearing a nice skirt. :)
You are right though, they will be back.

Anyway, this Christmas has brought some good and some bad stuff. Bad
stuff first, it was time for my oldest relative to pass on, she made
it to 94. A respectable age I guess.

We (Anna, Ida and I) visited Annas mother and we had a great big
family Christmas. Her mother had prepared a typical Swedish Christmas
table, including different kinds of herring, pork, meatballs,
sausages etc etc. That went down with a lot of Christmas ale and snaps.

The two biggest surprises where that Ida will have to new cousins
before next Christmas. Both Annas sister and her brother will have a
kid with their respective wives.

Ohh, and Ida has picked up the mju-2 and have started to use it.

Happy New Year every one! / Johan