[OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:57:43 -0600
E-* should be able to save settings if they won't limit this feature only to
E-1 firmware. It's software thing, they've built E300/330/400/500 with new
optical and hardware technologies, but limit some necessary features on
firmware just to force ppl to wait for the E-1 successor, which means small
model like E400 will never to be able to show its full power. What a pity.

-kem

The custom settings are what really makes the E-1 a killer