[OM] Re: [OT]Look at an M8 by 5D Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Look at an M8 by 5D Pro
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:08:57 +0000
If the problem is really as bad as those photos suggest - I suspect that
most Leica owners will be eagerly awaiting the recall from Leica (since they
may not have enough cash left to buy corrective filters).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Look at an M8 by 5D Pro
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:25:06 -0500
>
>I had heard of this UV sensitivity but never imagined that the color
>error could be so strong.  How in the world did Leica release this thing
>as is?  Somebody's head should roll.
>
>Chuck Norcutt
>
>Winsor Crosby wrote:
> > The color rendition comparison is interesting.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/y5hlz6
> >

> > Winsor
> > Long Beach, California, USA

> > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Think you're a film buff? Play the Movie Mogul quiz and win fantastic
prizes!  http://www.msnmoviemogul.com