[OM] Re: So, it's a good camera

Subject: [OM] Re: So, it's a good camera
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:14:18 +0100
I agree with you here, Ian!

I don't want a new camera, my E-1, OM:s and now the 'blad gives me
all that I need, besides one thing: out of the box wide angel digital
photos. The 5D would, although it does not fit my bill at the moment.
And maybe not my working model either. I want auto aperture and a
working light-meter to :)

/ Johan