[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #22

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #22
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:19:12 +0800
Tom,
Thx!

Recently, I take an idea to buy one set DSLR. Nikon D80, Canon 5D are
also in my consideration. But after I borrow my friends' DSLR to try,
I still think the result is film better than digital (direct output).
Even compare the output between images after scanned by film and
ditect output from digital.

I think, I may enjoy direct viewing the silde by projector. Meanwhile,
I may switch the fim image to digital by scanner. Although I'll go to
spend more time, I can enjoy 2 benefits.  I cannot see when I will
switch back to digital & I still enjoy film shooting a lot.

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user