[OM] Re: cs3 beta installed

Subject: [OM] Re: cs3 beta installed
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:55:45 +0100
I think my workflow will change slightly, I am heading towards  bridge
and photoshop now unless I can find a way to rescan libraries iview
style in either aperture or lightroom. The new Bridge now has the
performance and the new raw developer has the bits I was missing, e.g
recover highlights and fill light. I am beginning to struggle to see
where lightroom will fit in, unless its very cheap and then it will sell
like hotcakes.

I haven't given up on aperture yet, which would be great when I sort out
my library, but I need to sort out about 8000 earlier photos and bridge
now seems to be the easiest way to do it.

If you have CS2 then I would recommend trying the BETA CS3, this is
probably more relevant to intel MAC users, I don't know how fast bridge
runs on a PC .

IanW