[OM] Re: List Digest Down????

Subject: [OM] Re: List Digest Down????
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:26:23 -0500
Lawrence Plummer wrote:
>> I have not received one since the 7th.  Tried to unset digest and email
> list
>> admin -- nothing.  Nothing in screened mail now although the List appeared
> as
>> spam twice early in Dec and I marked it as not.  Wish I was more computer
>> savvy.
>

> Well, I tried various things with my normal account (Comcast), without any
> feedback.  Either Comcast doesn't like the OM list or the reverse!

It looks like Comcast doesn't like any lists.

I subscribe to several motorcycle related mailing lists. Two of the
lists are going to drop Comcast subscribers as Comcast has recently
tweaked their spam blocking filters such that the list mail is rejected.
It sounds like Comcast is blocking ml.free.fr.

I stopped getting email from this (OM) list about 3 weeks ago on my
normal (secureserver.net) account and had to resub using a verizon account.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)