[OM] Re: Age concern

Subject: [OM] Re: Age concern
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:39:18 +0100
A decade older than you, and been in computing since we linked to a pdp
via a teletype with accoustic coupler modem. I think about 10 years ago
we reached the best technology had to offer to our quality of life ( of
course now I have to accept medical science as a seperate entity).
Now it just costs time and money to upgrade for what I can see is no
benefit in life quality.

also a cynic