[OM] Re: Yesterday's adventure

Subject: [OM] Re: Yesterday's adventure
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:26:51 -0800
I lost an argument on a printing forum once about native resolution.
I came away convinced that the Epson native resolution in 720dpi not
360dpi. So just about everything of any size has to be uprezzed and
any prints I have done in the past were uprezzed by the printer
software even when I thought I was doing it right. No problems though.

I think Moose at one time made the assertion that the uprezzing
engines in the printer drivers were better than the one in Photoshop,
but I could be mistaken. I understand that those pricey RIPs make
life easier except for making the money to pay for them.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA