[OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x problem...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:15:51 -0500
Ignore my uneducated ramblings.  I just now finally remembered that the
Tamron 1.4X teleconverter doesn't have a normal lens mount flange like
other teleconverters.  It attaches directly to the lens ala the Adaptall
II mount and the liberated Adaptall II mount then gets moved to the back
of the teleconverter.

Never mind.  I haven't a clue.

Chuck Norcutt