[OM] Re: [OT] Computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computer question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:53:22 -0500
You misunderstood my message.  I was trying to test if my ISP was
blocking the mail and verified that was not the case.  It appears to be
being held in a queue somewhere and I don't know where but it's not my
ISP.  Tom Scales apparently has the same problem but his has been going
on for some time and my problem only just started a couple days ago.

As to an occasional error in a message I realize that, if the bit error
rate is something like 1 in 10^-13 that it doesn't really take a long
time to get there at gigahertz rates.  :-)

As to shutting down and rebooting; I try to make it very painless by
shutting down when I go to bed at night and rebooting first thing in the
morning while I go to pour my coffee.   It's usually almost done by the
time I'm ready to sit down.

Chuck Norcutt