[OM] Ooops..bought something

Subject: [OM] Ooops..bought something
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:03:34 -0800
Hmm...ended up winning an auction with a bid I didn't think was going to
make it.

For 31 dollars I won an excellent looking black OM4.

Photo of it here: http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/71290667.jpg

However...this is a camera with...challenges, the seller states:

"I'm told this body was taken skiing and when they tried to use the self
timer for a group picture it was broken because it was frozen. The motor
drive film advance claw access cover is missing. It was being used with a
winder. The meter works as does the meter check lite. But part of the
shutter curtain is off the track. And it was reported to me the B and 1/60th
shutter speed do not work. The rewind knob does not set square on its seat.
With these visual problems showing one suspects there may be others. Bidders
be aware this is not a tested fully working camera - *IT IS OFFERED AS IS -
NO RETURNS.* Come with original body plug."

Did I buy something unreparable..and if not...;
a) How much is anyones guess it would take to fix the above, and
b) Who should I send it off to?

/Rich