[OM] Re: Ooops..bought something

Subject: [OM] Re: Ooops..bought something
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:22:15 -0600
Rich-
If the meter works, that means the main circuit board is not fried. Replacement
main circuit boards
are $200.00 or more, so you are doing good.

The other camera repair person on the list is Clint Rumbo. His web page is
<http://www.olyfix.com/>. He's based in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa